candlelight dinner in HYATT

my birthday nite…



my hubby bring me to HYATT Regency for the candlelight dinner.






1st time go there…



so beautiful n so many foreign there…



we oso go up to 12th floor the hotel rooms to take some photoes…






but i forgot to take photo in front of room 1209….



bcoz my frens kp sms me n some pp cum up tat floor ad…



so we quickly left tat floor lol… sad…






then we go the Picolo restaurant to hv my 1st candlelight dinner..



the manager bring us to my hubby special design seat…



and tat is the only table gt a rose candle…



omg so romantic….



then he 1st serve us the non-alchohoric cocktail…



so special cocktail i think….



my hubby the give me the birthday gift at this time…



it is a beautiful n gorgeous necklace…



i really like it…. :P



then the manager cum n serve the appetizer, tat is a bread n u cn choose to eat with the garlic or the herbal oil or both…



i dun like the taste but my hubby love it… :P



then is the salad ,



bcoz we both too hungry so we really finish the whole plate of salad… :d



then is the mushroom soup…



omg it so delicious then the creamy soup,









bt it should like tat bcoz there is 5-star hotel mah…



n finally cum the main course - mine is steak n my hubby is chicken chop…



bcoz my hubby cnt eat the steak so i nd to finish the steak my own…



it so big n i so full,



so i cnt finish it in final lal… :P



the final food is the desert - a whole plate of fruits n ice-cream…



gt my favorite strawberry, honeydew, blueberry, watermelon, mango n dragon fruit…



so many hw cn i finish all…



hahaha






when we eating…



the manager ask us to choose sum songs….



bcoz gt a live band there….



so i choose the Only You



bcoz i reali like the songs…



then my hubby write sumthg on the pick song card….(if u wan kno wat he write go ask him i oso dun kno)



bt the live band sing the other customers pick song 1st…



oh i nd to tell u the local customers there mozly is datuk level pp lol…



then cum to our song….



suddenly the live band sing happy birthday song….



so shock…



n the manager bring out a birthday cake to me…



so romantic n shy…



so many pp watch at me n sing birthday song to me….



so unforgetable….



i feel really shock bcoz my hubby lied to me,



he said sing birthday song there is quite embarass thg…



n nw is all pp sang for me…



even the foreign customers said happy birthday to me….



i dun kno wat to said jux keep smilling bck…



hahaha…



do i nd say sumthg???



hahaha…



then i blow out the candle on the cake



bt i forget to make a wish…



hahaha…



the the live band said they cnt sang the song Only You bcoz too high pitch



bt they choose another song for me which is oh my darling….



so romantic n so sweet…



after we finish the dinner n taking many photoes,



we finally leave the hotel



bt this sweet n unforgetable memory ll stay in my heart forever….
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "candlelight dinner in HYATT"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 24, 2008 at 3:24 AM

    wah...u n ur hubby so sweet!!
    he treat u so nice~~ must treasure ohh! wish u n him can forever~~

    ==schee==