Frustration!!

Looking at the time at the right hand side corner of my laptop, its 12.30am!!!
oh my god.......im having class at 8am tomorrow morning..maybe some of u will think "WTF??Youngsters like you cant even stay up a bit late!!"....
but i will say "WTF!!!Youngsters will also die because of stress!!dies because of tiredness!!die because of stroke!!"

im so stress this days eventhough all the tests have pass for a week now.....im sick...Ya,just sickkkk....it will do no harm to me...but it gives me alot of problem......Fever+flu+cough+sorethroat...when i go karaoke with my frens,i cant sing...pay for concert.....after karaoke,it became worst.....went to meet up with doctor and doc give me some medicine....i eat it up and finish up ALL AND NOTHING CHANGE.....MY COUGH EVEN BECAME WORSE..........and until now, im still having the same sickness--cough...anyone tell me how to cure it?????i really have no idea.......

and the WORST WORST THING,i will be having quiz tomorrow....i duno why....its just few days from raya holiday...why didnt the lecturer give us a break ...at least give me a break....after tests,sick,after sick(not even finish yet),quiz.......im really getting mad about it...and its not the matter of quiz...look at the two chapter covered....The power point slides is around 200 pages+++++.....im giving up......better go and rest before my sick get worse....no point studying like this....DISSAPOINTED!!填鸭式教育,应试3教育,从小学,中学,现在到了大学都没变过!!没救了。。。
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Frustration!!"

  1. Tiffany says:
    September 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM

    hubby...
    gambateh....
    wednesdy gt koku test...
    then u cn rest after tat...
    guai guai, minmin sayang u....muak