fany's birthday celebration with frens

14th nite…

i celebrate my birthday with my frens in arked….
a big blueberry cake….
this time i rmb to make a wish ad….
hahahaha….
From Lovely couple Forever...

then they gv me the birthday gift, which is a big bian bian same with ahmah one yeah…
n a pair of cat hp hangers….
so cute….
n the bian bian so nice n soft to hug …
hahaha…
From Lovely couple Forever...


From Lovely couple Forever...


From Lovely couple Forever...

we take many photoes as usual….
then we eat the pamelo tat i bring from home….
moon festival mah should eat pamelo n mooncake rite????
hahahaha….

wat a wonderful 21st birthday dis year….
celebrate 3 time ad….
1st is candlelight dinner,
2nd is in kim gary,
then the final one is with my frens in arked….
hahaha
bt din gt 21 gifts leh...
unsatisfied yet....
haha...greedy gal neh??? :p
hope all my frens cn celebrate with me nxt yr...
bcoz some bez frens is nt here with me dis yr....
so nt really happy....
bt thx to my hubby...i got a wonderful candle light dinner in HYATT
& celebrate with my coursemates....
wish all my frens cn hear my wish lol....
hahaha
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "fany's birthday celebration with frens"

  1. ~FonG TeE~ says:
    September 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM

    happy bday again....:D
    next year sure ll celebrate v u again....
    x worry....
    but d important thing is celebrate 4 me 1st....
    hehehe.....

  2. ~FonG TeE~ says:
    September 22, 2008 at 8:17 PM

    Happy bday again.... :D
    watever wish u gv to us sure we ll get it...
    next year sure we ll celebrate v u again...
    but d important thing is my bday oso coming....
    hehehe...
    celebrate 4 me 1st la....
    wakakaka...