new hairstyle

i go curl my hair 2dy....
omg...
i so scare leh.....
i afraid the result ll b too over....
after few hours torture, my hairstyle totally change nw....
no more cute jux mature...
is tat me???
haha....
i so scare cnt manage it well....
bt reali hope cn make me pretty lal....
n the jie jie reali nice...
i buy the firm cream from her,
she gv me a big bottle treatment for free leh....
so nice service....
when next sem start, i going to show the new me....
bt reali scare to look old leh....
mayb ll go dye if my bf think i look too mature...
hehe....
n actually my hair is a bit curl in ori,
so nw curl my hair ad...
so when hair grow longer it mayb still curl lol...
haha.... it is a benefit coz i din nd to hide the curl lol...

ps:usually go rebonding is bcoz my curl make me look in mess...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "new hairstyle"

  1. Unknown says:
    June 29, 2009 at 8:40 AM

    change hair style, change a new looking n change a new mood! not bad not bad~~